- Sunday, June 10, 12:30-2: our next regular meeting. Again, bring t-shirts to craft up and any supplies you have. We'll also borrow from RE's stash of fabric markers (thanks Jolinda!)
- Friday, June 15, 6:30 pm: First UU's Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) is having a potluck dinner and sign-making party and have invited us to join them. Please bring a potluck dish, sign making supplies, and come and enjoy the fun and fellowship!
- Saturday, June 16: PRIDE! We will be marching with the First UU group and helping to staff the table co-sponsored by First UU and North UU churches. I'll work on a brochure and candy/tattoos or whatever to hand out. Here's the parade-day scoop:
- Meet at First UU at 10 a.m. for carpooling to the parade (parking is always a problem down there.) The last car leaving the church will be at 10:30 a.m. Come in your t-shirt that we'll make, or whatever wizardly get-up you want! (keep in mind it will likely be hot, so maybe leave the heavy Hogwarts cloaks at home!)
- Parade step-off is at noon
- The most foot traffic for the table is from 12-3 pm - so if you don't plan to walk in the parade, please go ahead to the table and help! If you're going to be in the parade, please go to the table immediately afterwards.
- Anyone who wants to head over to Juneteenth after 3, let us know!
Let me know if you have any questions. This is going to be a blast, I can't wait!! :)